All Elite Wrestling has announced a six-show tour throughout Canada, scheduled through June and July 2023.
The tour, set to take place in Toronto, Hamilton, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, and Regina, will kick off on Sunday, June 25th with the second-ever Forbidden Door Pay-Per-View, featuring a crossover between AEW and the legendary New Japan Pro Wrestling.
“Canada has a rich wrestling heritage, and our debut in Toronto last year served as a special moment in our incredible relationship with fans throughout the country,” stated AEW CEO, GM, and Head of Creative Tony Khan in a release earlier today. “Now, we’re not only entering new markets but also paying homage to the history of Canadian wrestling with unique moments like AEW House Rules taking place from the iconic Calgary Stampede. This summer is shaping up to be massive with the return of Forbidden Door, and now Canadian fans in six separate markets will get the chance to witness what AEW has to offer up close and personal.”
Tickets for the events will go on sale on March 17th for Calgary specifically, with the remainder of dates on sale on March 24th.
- Sunday, June 25th: Toronto, Ontario (Forbidden Door PPV)
- Wednesday, June 28th: Hamilton, Ontario (AEW: Dynamite & AEW: Rampage)
- Wednesday, July 5th: Edmonton, Alberta (AEW: Dynamite & AEW: Rampage)
- Wednesday, July 12th: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (AEW: Dynamite)
- Friday, July 14th: Regina, Saskatchewan (AEW: Rampage)
- Saturday, July 15th: Calgary, Alberta (AEW: House Rules)